- Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil has anti-bacterial properties that can prevent and heal acne breakouts.
- Unclogs pores and reduces inflammation when put on the skin.
- Aids in skin lightening, reduce discoloration, including dark spots.
- Its rich antioxidant properties help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Since lavender has antifungal properties, it can help in treating dry, itchy and flaky skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil helps to promote hair growth and help with issues like pattern baldness or alopecia.
- Nourishes the hair and protects the strands.
- Helps to moisturize, tame frizz and leave the hair silky soft and smooth.
- Has antimicrobial property that helps to prevent bacteria and fungi from growing on the scalp. In particular, it may prevent itchy scalp or dandruff and even infections.
- Can help prevent head lice.
For Health & Body
- Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil may help promote sleep and fight insomnia.
- Helps to calm stress, anxiety and depression.
- Lowers hypertension.
- Anti-inflammatory and relaxation properties help relieve pain in the joints and muscle.
- It promotes the healing of skin tissues that speed up the wound healing process.
- Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential oil can be used as air freshener and insect repellent.
Who can use Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil?
- Men and women both can use this product.
- For all skin types.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
How To Use
Acne & Inflammation:
To use Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil for acne, dilute it in Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil or other non-comedogenic carrier oil and apply it to the skin after washing the face.
It can also be used as a facial toner by mixing two drops of this essential oil with one teaspoon of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rose Water. Soak a cotton ball in the blend and then gently rub it over the face.
Use this essential oil with Skin Cafe Acne Care Mask to reduce inflammation and acne.
Skin lightening, discoloration, dark spots and wrinkles:
Add a few drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil and mix it with a little bit of moisturizer, use this once or twice a day to see the difference in the skin tone.
Mix few drops of the Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil with Skin Cafe Brightening Mask and use it once a week to get bright and glowing skin.
Dry, itchy and scaly skin:
Mix two drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil with two drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Tea Tree Oil and two drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Argan Oil. Use it on a regular basis and you will start to see the difference in the skin texture soon.
- Combine with other oil: Add 3 to 5 drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil with other oil such as Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Coconut Oil or Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Sesame Oil. Either, apply this mixture of oil and let it stay overnight by wrapping the hair in a towel, or leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Combine with other hair products: Add 2 to 3 drops of the Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil to shampoo or conditioner, apply it to the scalp and hair. Wash it thoroughly with water. Use it 2 to 3 times a week for better results.
- Combine with hair masks: Add few drops of the essential oil to Skin Cafe Hair Fall Treatment or Skin Cafe Anti Dandruff Treatment. Apply it to your hair, keep the mask on for 1 hour and then shampoo thoroughly. Use it at least once a week to reduce dandruff and hair fall.
For Health & Body
Helps promote sleep and fight insomnia:
- When used before bed, lavender essential oil will not only help you fall asleep but also improve the overall quality of rest.
- Diffuse Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil an hour or so before going to sleep at night.
- Rub one or two drops of the essential oil on the pillow or apply directly to the feet, temples, and wrists.
Reduces Stress, Anxiety & Depression & Hypertension:
- Use an aromatherapy diffuser. Add little bit of the Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil, diffuse into the air, and inhale it by simply by breathing.
- Fill up a bowl with hot water. Add few drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil into the water. Lean over the bowl, cover the head with a towel and inhale the steam. Do this for up to 10 minutes. Inhalation of lavender can significantly reduce stress, anxiety depression and also hypertension.
Reduces joint and muscle pain:
- Add about 3-5 drops of essential oil to one tablespoon of any carrier oil of your choice. Massage gently over the affected area for 15 minutes to loosen up muscles and alleviate pain.
[Lavender’s calming and relaxing aroma promotes a peaceful environment conducive to sleep and it can ease feelings of tension.]
Insect repellent: Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil is effective at repelling mosquitoes. Lavender has antifungal and antiseptic qualities. This means that in addition to preventing mosquito bites, it can calm and soothe the skin.
DIY Air Freshener: In a small bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 5 to 6 drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil. Transfer the mix to a spray bottle and then fill the remainder of the spray bottle with 2 cups of water. Shake until the baking soda has dissolved.
100% Pure Lavender Oil
Lavender is an herb native to Northern Africa and the mountainous regions of the Mediterranean. Lavender essential oils are made directly from the lavender plant, using special distilling techniques. The fragrance from the oils of the lavender plant is believed to help promote calmness and wellness. This essential oil has many beneficial properties; the oil encourages relaxation and is believed to treat anxiety, depression, insomnia, nausea, and muscle and joint pain. It helps to promote hair growth, prevent fungal infections, allergies and many other skin related concerns.