Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder is a talc-free baby powder that is made with natural extracts of chamomile and olive oil. It is designed to help keep your baby’s skin dry and comfortable, and to help reduce the risk of rashes and irritation.
Why You Will Choose Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder
Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder is a good option for your baby is a safe and effective way to keep your baby’s skin dry and comfortable. The powder is free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic colors, and formaldehyde. It is also dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, making it safe for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- It helps to absorb moisture and keep your baby’s skin dry. This can help to prevent rashes and irritation.
- It is made with natural extracts of chamomile and olive oil, which have soothing and calming properties. This can help to relieve redness and inflammation.
- It is free from talc, parabens, phthalates, synthetic colors, and formaldehyde. This makes it safe for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- It is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic. This means that it has been tested on people with sensitive skin and is unlikely to cause any allergic reactions.
- It is suitable for use from birth. This means that you can use it on your baby from the very start.
How To Use
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Shake the powder container well.
- Sprinkle a small amount of powder onto your hands.
- Gently pat the powder onto your baby’s skin, avoiding their face and nose.
- Apply powder to areas where your baby’s skin is prone to sweating, such as the groin, armpits, and folds of the skin.
- Do not apply powder to areas where your baby’s skin is broken or irritated.
- Keep the powder container closed tightly when not in use.
- Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea)
- Chamomile Flower Extract (Anthemis Nobilis)
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus)