Spa Fruiser Charcoal Sea Mud Shower Scrub is a gentle exfoliating body scrub that is designed to cleanse, detoxify, and soothe the skin. It is enriched with the natural goodness of charcoal powder and sea mud, which are both known for their beneficial properties.
Why You Will Choose Spa Fruiser Charcoal Sea Mud Shower Scrub
Spa Fruiser Charcoal Sea Mud Shower Scrub is a good choice for people who are looking for a gentle and effective body scrub that can help to cleanse, detoxify, and soothe the skin. It is also a good choice for people who are looking for a shower scrub with natural ingredients.
- Cleansing: The shower scrub contains gentle cleansers that remove dirt, oil, and sweat without over-drying the skin.
- Exfoliation: The shower scrub contains natural exfoliants, such as charcoal powder and sea mud, which help to remove dead skin cells and reveal the smoother, brighter skin underneath.
- Detoxification: Charcoal powder is a natural detoxifier that helps to draw out impurities from the skin, such as pollution, bacteria, and excess oil. Sea mud is also rich in minerals that can help to cleanse and detoxify the skin.
- Oil absorption: Charcoal powder is a natural absorbent that helps to remove excess oil from the skin, which can help to reduce the appearance of pores and prevent breakouts.
- Soothing and calming: Sea mud is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It can help to soothe and calm irritated skin, such as skin that is prone to acne or eczema.
How To Use
- Apply a generous amount of shower scrub to wet skin.
- Massage gently all over the body, using circular motions.
- Pay particular attention to areas that are prone to oiliness and breakouts, such as the T-zone and back.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use 2-3 times per week for best results.
- Water (Aqua)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Charcoal Powder
- Sea Mud
- Glycol Stearate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Salicylate
- Tetrasodium EDTA