Neutrogena Rainbath Replenishing Shower & Body Gel is a gentle, non-comedogenic body wash that cleanses and conditions the skin without leaving behind a heavy residue. It is formulated with mild cleansers that remove dirt, oil, and sweat without stripping the skin of its natural oils. It also contains conditioning agents that help to soften and hydrate the skin.
Why You Will Choose Neutrogena Rainbath Replenishing Shower & Body Gel
Neutrogena Rainbath Replenishing Shower & Body Gel is a good choice for people who are looking for a gentle and effective body wash that can help to cleanse, condition, and soften the skin. It is also a good choice for people who are looking for a shower gel that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Cleansing: Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Cocamidopropyl Betaine are mild cleansers that remove dirt, oil, and sweat without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Conditioning: The shower gel also contains conditioning agents, such as Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, which help to soften and hydrate the skin.
- Exfoliation: Citric Acid has mild exfoliating properties, which can help to remove dead skin cells and reveal the smoother, brighter skin underneath.
- pH balance: Sodium Chloride helps to balance the pH of the product, which is important for maintaining healthy skin.
- Preservation: DMDM Hydantoin is a preservative that helps to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold in the product.
How To Use
- Apply a generous amount of shower gel to wet skin.
- Massage gently all over the body, using circular motions.
- Pay particular attention to areas that are prone to dryness or roughness, such as the elbows, knees, and heels.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Polysorbate 20
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Red 40
- Yellow 5
- Blue 1