Why You Will Choose Neutrogena Rainbath Renewing Shower and Bath Gel Pear & Green Tea
Neutrogena Rainbath Renewing Shower and Bath Gel Pear & Green Tea is a good choice for people who are looking for a gentle and effective body wash that can help to cleanse, condition, and soften the skin. It is also a good choice for people who are looking for a shower gel that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Cleansing: The shower gel contains mild cleansers that remove dirt, oil, and sweat without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Conditioning: The shower gel also contains conditioning agents, such as Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, which help to soften and hydrate the skin.
- Exfoliation: Citric Acid has mild exfoliating properties, which can help to remove dead skin cells and reveal the smoother, brighter skin underneath.
- pH balance: Sodium Chloride helps to balance the pH of the product, which is important for maintaining healthy skin.
- Preservation: DMDM Hydantoin is a preservative that helps to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold in the product.
How To Use
- Apply a generous amount of shower gel to wet skin.
- Massage gently all over the body, using circular motions.
- Pay particular attention to areas that are prone to dryness or roughness, such as the elbows, knees, and heels.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Citric Acid
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Green 5
- Yellow 5