Watsons Goat Milk Cream Body Wash is a pH-neutral body wash that is designed to cleanse and nourish the skin. It is enriched with goat milk extract, which is known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties. The body wash also contains shea butter and cocoa butter, which are both rich in fatty acids that help to keep the skin hydrated and soft.
Why You Will Choose Watsons Goat Milk Cream Body Wash
Watsons Goat Milk Cream Body Wash is a good choice for people who are looking for a body wash that is gentle on the skin, effective at cleansing and nourishing, and has a pleasant scent.
- Cleanses and nourishes the skin. The body wash contains mild surfactants that remove dirt and oil from the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. It also contains goat milk extract, shea butter, and cocoa butter, which are all known for their moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. The body wash helps to keep the skin hydrated and soft by locking in moisture.
- Is pH-neutral. The body wash is pH-neutral, which means that it is gentle on the skin and will not irritate it. This is especially important for people with sensitive skin.
- Is free of sulfates and parabens. The body wash is free of sulfates and parabens, which are harsh chemicals that can irritate the skin.
- Has a pleasant scent. The body wash has a pleasant and refreshing scent that helps to awaken the senses.
How To Use
- Apply a generous amount of body wash to wet skin.
- Lather and massage all over the body.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use daily for best results.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamide DEA
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine:
- Parfum: Fragrance
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Citric Acid
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Sodium Benzoate
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Goat Milk Extract
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter