Why You Will Choose St. Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Exfoliating Body Wash
St. Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Exfoliating Body Wash is a good choice for people who are looking for a gentle and effective body wash that can help to cleanse, exfoliate, brighten, and soften the skin. It is also a good choice for people who are looking for a body wash with natural ingredients and a bright and refreshing citrus scent.
- Benefits of St. Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Exfoliating Body Wash with details:
- Cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural oils: The body wash contains gentle cleansers that remove dirt, oil, and sweat without over-drying the skin.
- Exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells and reveal smoother, brighter skin: Walnut shell powder is a natural exfoliant that helps to remove dead skin cells and reveal the fresher, brighter skin underneath. It also helps to improve the skin’s texture and tone.
- Brightens the skin by reducing the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone: Pink lemon and mandarin orange extracts are rich in vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from damage and reduce the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone.
How To Use
- Apply a generous amount of body wash to wet skin.
- Massage gently all over the body, using circular motions.
- Pay particular attention to areas that are prone to dryness or roughness, such as the elbows, knees, and heels.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use 2-3 times per week for best results
- Water (Aqua)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Cocamide MEA
- Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Powder
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Red 33 (CI 17200)
- Yellow 5 (CI 19140)