St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash is a pH-balanced body wash that is designed to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize the skin. It is enriched with 100% natural apricot kernel oil, which is known for its exfoliating and moisturizing properties.
Why You Will Choose St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash is a good choice for people who are looking for a gentle and effective body wash that can help to cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, and protect the skin. It is also a good choice for people who are looking for a body wash with a natural exfoliant, vitamin A, vitamin E, and other beneficial properties for the skin.
- Cleanses the skin. The body wash contains gentle cleansers that remove dirt, oil, and sweat without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Exfoliates the skin. The body wash contains apricot kernel oil, which is a natural exfoliant. It helps to remove dead skin cells and reveal the fresh, radiant skin underneath.
- Moisturizes the skin. Apricot kernel oil is also known for its moisturizing properties. It helps to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. The body wash helps to remove rough and dry skin, leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed.
How to use
- Apply a generous amount of body wash to wet skin.
- Massage gently all over the body, using circular motions.
- Pay particular attention to areas that are prone to dryness or roughness, such as the elbows, knees, and heels.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use 3 to 4 times a week for best results.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Cera Alba
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)