Simply Pure Hydrating Serum for Sensitive Skin comes with a mild skin loving formula for the normal to sensitive skin care. You can use this skin loving hydrated night serum without any tension.
Why Will You Choose The Skin Loving Hydrated Night Serum?
- Simply Pure Hydrating Serum for Sensitive Skin is designed to provide overnight nourishment to uncomfortable and sensitive skin.
- This night serum comes with hyaluronic acid and fortifying ceramide blend. These formulas will help leave your skin feeling soft and smooth in the morning.
- It’s hydration formula helps to improve skin’s natural elasticity and suppleness for a smoother and a radiant complexion.
- It is artificial color, perfume, and harsh chemicals free to provide you moisturized and revitalized healthy looking skin.
Key Benefits Of The Skin Loving Hydrated Night Serum
1.Get Hydrated Skin: Simply Pure Hydrating Serum for Sensitive Skin can give you hydrated, soft, and smooth skin
- Healthy Looking Skin: This hydrating serum provides you overnight nourishing, moisturizing, and long lasting healthy skin.
- Get Night Skin Care: It is the best skin care serum to give you overnight skin care for brighter skin.
How To Use
You can use this skin loving hydrated night serum in the following ways to get better results.
Step 1: Start applying the Simply Pure Hydrating Serum for Sensitive Skin daily to the face and neck with your fingertips at night.
Step 2: Massage gently into the skin until fully absorbed.
Step 3: Use the night serum as part of your daily skin care routine.
aqua, glycerine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycereth-26, dimethicone, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/ c10-30 alkyl acrylate cross polymer, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, pentylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, dimethiconol, lactic acid, serine, sodium lactate, urea, boswellia serrata gum, disodium edta, sorbitol, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), super odium chloride, allantois.