Why you will choose Loreal Excellence Creme?
- The burgundy shade is bold and adds depth to hair, making it a great choice for those who want to try a new and vibrant hair color.
- This provides complete gray coverage.
- It is designed to provide long-lasting color that resists fading, so you can enjoy your new hair color for weeks to come.
- L’Oreal is a trusted brand in the beauty industry and their hair color products are widely used and trusted by many people.
- Delivers long-lasting color that resists fading and stays true to tone
- Ensures complete coverage of grays and resistant hair
- Offers professional-quality results at an affordable price point.
How to use:
- Mix colorant tube and bottle and shake well, apply color to dry, unwashed hair using a comb applicator,
- massage color into hair for even coverage, Leave on for recommended 30 minutes, and rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Apply after-color conditioner for 2-3 minutes; rinse out conditioner and style hair as usual.
Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3,Laureth-12,Ammonium Hydroxide,Oleth-30,Hexadimethrine Chloride, Lauric Acid,Glycol Distearate,Polyquaternium-22,Ethanolamine,Silica Dimethyl Silylate , CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl,m-Aminophenol ,Ascorbic Acid,Sodium Metabisulfite,Thioglycerin,Toluene-2,5-Diamine,2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol,Dimethicone,Pentasodium Pentetate ,Proline, Carbomer, Threonine , Resorcinol , Parfum / Fragrance.
Avoid use if:
- You have a sensitive, itchy, or damaged scalp.
- You have a tattoo on your scalp.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use, even if you’ve used coloring products before.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after use and avoid contact with eyes, lashes and brows.
- Keep away from children and store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Stop using and seek medical advice if experiencing discomfort or reaction.