How To Use:
Easier to mix! See new instructions. Always patch test before use.
- Wash area to be bleached with soap and cold water and pat dry.
- Using the spatula, fill the mixing cup with creme to the line indicated.
- Measure one accelerator capful of powder and add it to the mixing cup.
- With the spatula, mix the ingredients together well so that the powder is thoroughly blended with the creme.
- Apply mixture with spatula to the area to be bleached, covering hair completely. Wait 10 minutes and remove with spatula.
If hair is not completely bleached, reapply the mixture for another 5 to 10 minutes. Wash area with cold water. Important: Read and follow directions and cautions carefully before proceeding. Always patch test before use. Mix thoroughly one part powder to three parts creme and apply to a small area of your inner arm. After 10 minutes wash with cold water. Wait 24 hours. If redness or irritation appears, do not use the product. If skin appears normal then proceed with use.
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.