Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Aloe Vera Shampoo is suitable hair food for normal to dry hungry damaged hair. You can choose this hair food with shampoo for your dry, hungry, damaged hair.
Why Will You Choose Hair Food With Shampoo?
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Aloe Vera Shampoo is enriched with aloe vera and coconut oil extracts that can provide food nutrients for your dry damaged hair.
- This shampoo has no silicones, paraben, artificial color, and perfume. So you can get a natural feeling after using it.
- It can help to quickly detangle your dry, rough, and damaged hair with its chemical-free natural ingredients.
- You can get instantly hydrated and moisturized hair with its lightweight texture and instantly absorbing formulas.
- It is cruelty-free and vegan-certified. Its bottles are 100% recyclable and made with 50% recycled plastic.
Key Features Of Using The Hair Food With Shampoo
- Get Nutrients: Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Aloe Vera Shampoo can provide the necessary nutrients for your dry damaged hair.
- Quickly Detangle Hair: You can get instant to detangle hair by using this food blend shampoo.
- Natural Feeling: It is made with 98% skin-loving mild natural ingredients. So you get a lightweight, refreshing, and natural feeling after using this shampoo.
How To Use
You should use this hair food with shampoo in the following ways for getting better results.
Step 1: Start to clean your hair with the Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Aloe Vera Shampoo on wet hair in the shower.
Step 2: Massage gently to lather using your fingertips to the ends.
Step 3: Rinse out thoroughly using cold water. Apply Garnier food conditioner to get better results.
Aqua / Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Triethyl Citrate, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance, (f.I.L C243180/1)